The integrity radio started broadcast on the 25th of August 2020 with an interview with Mr. Soji Apampa which highlighted the vision of the radio, which is to focus on discussions around issues of corruption as it affects the lives and livelihood of individuals, the economy and society at large. For now, Integrity Radio Broadcast on Thursdays by 12pm, and a repeat broadcast on Fridays same time. Integrity Radio is broadcast on the Mixlr platform and can be accessed in the following ways:
- From your web browser, visit the Integrity Radio page at https://mixlr.com/integrityradio where you can listen to our live broadcasts and our show reel of older broadcasts.
- You can also visit our website (https://www.cbinigeria.com) and click on the Integrity Radio widget at the bottom of the page to tune in.
- You can download the Mixlr app on your Smartphone from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store and once installed on your device, simply search for Integrity Radio. You can also follow us using that app once you create an account.
Topics covered so far includes:
- Is Nigeria Playing a leadership role in curbing corruption in the maritime sector? – Mr. Soji Apampa and Mr. Vivek Menon
- Discussion on the #ENDSAR movement- Guest speaker Japhet Omojuwa, and Louis Ehimikhuai
- The Importance of SOPs – Guest Speaker Martin Benderson
- Economic fall out of the increase in fuel price – Adakole Ijogi
- The social media bill – Mr. Babatunde Oluajo, Mr. Marho Atumu
- Barriers in dealing with corruption at the port – Sir Epiah Sam
- Discussion around event post #ENDSAR movement. – Mr. Soji Apampa, Mr. Babajide Okuneye, Mr. Marho Atumu
- Attitudinal change with regards to corruption in the maritime sector – Dr. Olayinka Akanle
- Eliminating gender-based violence in Nigeria – Mrs. Toyin Falaiye
- Verification exercise by the code of conduct bureau and creation of committee by the chairman- Guest Speaker Aije Faith & Babatunde Oluajo
- MACN Help desk as a tool for combating corruption at the maritime – Mr. Maduka Okafor