The Convention on Business Integrity is a Not-for Profit Organisation. The Convention on Business Integrity (CBi) was formally launched in 1997 to empower business transactions in and within Nigeria against corruption and corrupt practices. The vision is to move the society towards a visible zero tolerance for corruption, which could alter the idea that Nigerian businesses are fraudulent and instead foster international relationships that can lead to meaningful exchange. The key objective of the CBi is to provide an alternative to the perceived all-encompassing culture of corruption; showing that there are other ways of behaving or doing business in an environment like ours.
Over the past years, The Convention on Business Integrity (CBi) has continued to gain support and followers in Nigeria and to be recognized globally as a very innovative and positive contributor from Africa to global best practices in relation to the promotion of good governance. We have built sustainable projects and platforms that assist to highlight the vision of the organisation.
In line with the organisation’s mission to promote and support anti-corruption business coalition with the use of collective action to curb corruption and promote ethical business Practices, transparency and fair competition in the private sector, the organisation is seeking to hire a reputable candidate for the role of Stakeholder Engagements Manager.
SCOPE OF WORK
- Responsible for all brand goals and external communications for the organization; this involves being a key liaison with the media and other corporate visibility opportunities such as adverts, press releases, partnerships etc.
- Plan, manage and implement all events under the aegis of the Stakeholder Relations department such as the Annual Christopher Kolade Lecture, the Regulatory Conversations, MACN project activities, Trainings/Webinars and other relevant events.
- Perform research on issues relevant to current projects or prospective projects. This also includes analysis of project data and generation of reports based on this.
- Responsible for formal correspondences on projects & events such as communiques, project briefs, letters, memos etc.
- Build, engage and maintain relationships with stakeholders via meetings, emails & phone calls.
- Perform other duties and tasks assigned.
DURATION: Full time
LOCATION: Lagos or Abuja
REPORTING: The personnel will report to the Chief Executive Officer
COMPETENCIES, EXPERIENCES AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- A Bachelors degree with 10 – 12 years of post-graduation experience in stakeholder relations and engagement, brand coordination and event planning. Experience in the Non-profit/Development sector and a Masters degree will be an added advantage.
- Passionate about projecting good corporate visibility/brand at all times.
- Excellent communication skills i.e. ability to write formal materials (reports, proposals, communiques, letters etc.) and communicate clearly and articulately.
- Great interpersonal, organization and negotiation skills required to manage vendors & clients.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multitask and be detail oriented
- Must possess great team interaction skills such as mutual respect, collaboration, honesty & trust.
- Must possess the ability to work with minimal supervision
HOW TO APPLY
Send your CV to email@example.com no later than 23rd November, 2020 at 3:00pm. Applications received after this time will not be opened or considered.
- Please quote “Stakeholder Engagements Manager” and your name in the subject line of your email.