Blog

80% Nigeria’s stolen oil is exported abroad – Uduaghan

News Digest0 comments

Over 80 per cent of Nigeria’s crude stolen in Niger Delta region is exported to refineries in Europe , Asia and America , while the remaining 20 per cent is refined locally under the aegis of illegal refineries now destroyed by security agents , the Governor of Delta State, Dr Emmanuel Uduaghan has said. read more

Leave a Reply